Report & Prevent Fraud
Keep your accounts and cards safe.
Report a Lost
or Stolen Card
After regular business hours,
Please contact 1-800-500-1044.
Report a Suspicious
Identity Theft Recovery
Report Lost/Stolen Card
If you discover your debit card is missing, it's important to call the bank right away. During regular business hours, contact your local branch to report your card lost/stolen.
After regular business hours, please contact 1-800-500-1044 to report your card lost/stolen.
Debit Card Security
PFB uses state-of-the-art fraud monitoring solutions that help protect your accounts from fraudulent use. If suspicious activity or out of normal usage is detected, you will be contacted by a bank employee or by a service center staff member on behalf of PFB. Our fraud alert system, SecurLOCK Communicate™, monitors your transactions 24 x 7 and notifies you of any fraudulent activity on your accounts. SecurLOCK Communicate™ includes real-time mobile text message, voice calls, and email notifications for quicker fraud identification and prevention. Each contact method will provide the opportunity to either acknowledge that fraud has occurred or to indicate that the transactions being analyzed are legitimate. If the transactions are legitimate, the fraud hold on the card will be removed within 10 minutes of your response. If you are unable to be contacted, your card may be blocked until we verify whether or not these are valid transactions. Below are indicators on your debit card that may trigger an alert:
- Multiple transactions taking place in a short period of time.
- Transactions in a different geographical region than you exhibited in the past.
- Multiple failed attempts to enter the correct PIN.
- Spending patterns that are different than what you exhibited in the past.
Please take the time to verify that we have your current contact information so that you can utilize this new service to its full potential – all at no cost to you!
- 5 Helpful Reminders:
1. Help fight fraud by informing us of any name, telephone, or address change you may have.
2. Notify us when you are travelling and will be using your debit card.
3. A service center staff member on behalf of PFB will NEVER ask for your card number. If you are suspicious of a call, hang up and contact your local PFB branch.
4. Do not reply to emails, or text messages that ask for your card number.
5. If you notice any suspicious account activity or any customer information security related events, please contact your local PFB branch or info@bankPFB.com.
Traveling with your card
We take special precautions to keep your money safe. One is to limit the amount that can be withdrawn using your debit card within a 24 hour period. This helps minimize loss if someone gets your card or number.
You can help too. If you are taking a trip and will be shopping outside the area, please contact your banker about your travel plans.
Without this advance notice from you, we may put a hold on your PFB debit card account until we can contact you to confirm that you originated the abnormal transactions. To avoid being inconvenienced you may also want to take along other methods of payment when you travel.
Safe Deposit Box
At PFB we want to help protect what’s important to you. Safe deposit boxes provide a secure environment away from your home and office for valuables and important documents. We have a variety of sizes available and the annual rent payment can be deducted right from your checking or savings account.
The contents of our Safe Deposit Box are not insured by PFB or any governmental agency or insurance program including the FDIC.
Helpful Tip: Make photocopies of the following to keep in your Safe Deposit Box. That way, if your cards are lost or stolen you will have a record of what is missing and who to call.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDSBoth sides of your credit or debit cards
IDENTIFICATIONYour driver's license and social security cards
INSURANCEInsurance identification cards
PERSONAL INFOAny other personal info you carry in your wallet or purse