Ways to Bank for Personal Accounts
For a banker who’s at your click and call...Planters First Bank is here for you.
We’ll always be your hometown bank, but we like to combine the personal, local service you expect with high-tech tools and enhanced security. Planters First Bank puts the power of information and transaction capabilities at your fingertips with our Online & Mobile Banking services, available 24/7 from wherever you have internet access.
With Online Banking, you may check your account balance, verify activity within your account, view and print statements, transfer funds and order checks, among the many options available to you.
Once enrolled in Online Banking, you may enjoy additional convenience with our Online Bill Pay service, allowing you to pay your bills electronically, eliminating lost or delayed mail, the cost of stamps and the manual completion of checks and payment invoices. Take a moment today to enroll for FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- View balances and transaction history
- View check images
- View electronic statements-12 month history available
- Export account history into your bookkeeping software
- Transfer funds between Planters First Bank accounts
- Order checks online
Try Online/Mobile Banking today!
If you are already enrolled in Online Banking, click on one of the links below to download our Mobile Banking App.
Stay in control of your money through account alerts.
- Easy to set up
- Notify yourself when you’ve reached a certain account balance
- Set up Bill Pay reminder
Online Bill Pay
SEND MONEY QUICKLY AND SECURELY WITH P2P!
You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to pay a person via email or text message. It’s quick and secure. All you need is the person’s email or cell phone number.
VIEW A DEMO: Watch this quick video and see how easy it is to send money to anyone.
Here’s how Planters First Bank’s Online Bill Pay saves you time and money.
Save on stamps
and trips to the post office because payments are online and not through the mail.
with no late fees because you can schedule your payments safely and securely every month.
Save on checks
by submitting electronic payments instead.
with electronic payments so there are never any checks to process.
by receiving and paying your bills in one convenient place.
Mobile Banking is now better than ever. Whether checking your balance, depositing a check, paying a bill or transferring funds, Planters First Bank delivers a new level of speed, convenience, and security.
- It’s Fast: We’ve optimized our app’s performance to ensure your mobile banking tasks are quicker and easier than ever before.
- It’s Simple: Using your phone’s camera, depositing your checks is a snap. Our streamlined look and feel make navigating the app even easier – allowing you to complete your banking tasks more effortlessly.
- It’s Secure: As fraudsters get smarter, we’ve stepped up our mobile security to keep your accounts safe and provide peace of mind.
We recommend you periodically check your app store or check your device for notices about version updates to the Free Planters First Bank Mobile Banking App; this will ensure you receive the maximum security and optimal usability.
Save a trip to the bank by enrolling in mobile deposit. You can deposit checks using your smartphone from anywhere!
- Remember to take a picture on solid color background.
- Bank Required Endorsement: Signature, For Mobile Deposit Only at PFB, Full Account Number.
- Mobile Deposit is FREE
- There is a limit of $1,500.00 per day in deposits.
- *If a higher daily limit is needed please contact our Solutions Center.
- Retains images of deposited checks.
- Same day cut off time is 5:00 p.m.
By calling our toll-free automated Telephone Banking information lines from any touch-tone phone, you can:
- Receive fast answers about the status of your Planters First Bank deposit or loan accounts
- Get information on deposits, withdrawal and account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible Planters First Bank accounts
There is no waiting for a service representative. Just key in your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to have immediate access to a variety of Planters First Bank account-related information and authorized services, right over the phone.
Telephone Banking Number:
1. Telephone Banking PIN
2. Planters First Bank account numbers
For questions about your account number or PIN, please contact please contact our Solutions Center.