Ways to Bank for Personal Accounts
For a banker who’s at your click and call...PFB is here for you.
PFB puts the power of information and transaction capabilities at your fingertips with our Online & Mobile Banking services, available 24/7 from wherever you have internet access.
With Online Banking, you may check your account balance, verify activity within your account, view and print statements, transfer funds and order checks, among the many options available to you.
Once enrolled in Online Banking, you may enjoy additional convenience with our Online Bill Pay service, allowing you to pay your bills electronically, eliminating lost or delayed mail, the cost of stamps and the manual completion of checks and payment invoices. Take a moment today to enroll for FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- View balances and transaction history
- View check images
- View electronic statements-12 month history available
- Export account history into your bookkeeping software
- Transfer funds between PFB accounts
- Order checks online
Toll Free Online Banking
Online Banking Support
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
Online Bill Pay
SEND MONEY QUICKLY AND SECURELY WITH P2P!
You can use your smartphone, tablet or computer to pay a person via email or text message. It’s quick and secure. All you need is the person’s email or cell phone number.
VIEW A DEMO: Watch this quick video and see how easy it is to send money to anyone.
Here’s how PFB’s Online Bill Pay saves you time and money.
Save on stamps
and trips to the post office because payments are online and not through the mail.
with no late fees because you can schedule your payments safely and securely every month.
Save on checks
by submitting electronic payments instead.
with electronic payments so there are never any checks to process.
by receiving and paying your bills in one convenient place.
by tracking your payments history at a glance and keeping tabs on all your past, present and future scheduled transactions.
Mobile banking is the only way to go when you’re on the go. Check your balance, make a deposit, pay a person, pay your bills and set up alerts securely and easily through our mobile banking app.
- It’s Fast: We’ve optimized our app’s performance to ensure your mobile banking tasks are quicker and easier than ever before.
- It’s Simple: Using your phone’s camera, depositing your checks is a snap. Our streamlined look and feel makes navigating the app even easier – allowing you to complete your banking tasks more effortlessly.
- It’s Secure: As fraudsters get smarter, we’ve stepped up our mobile security to keep your accounts safe and provide peace of mind.
Save a trip to the bank by enrolling in mobile deposit. You can deposit checks using your smartphone from anywhere!
Take a photo of your check from wherever it is convenient for you.
Remember to take a picture on a solid color background.
Bank Required Endorsement:
Signature, For Mobile Deposit Only at PFB, Full Account Number.
There is a limit of $1,500.00 per day in deposits.
*If a higher daily limit is needed please contact PFB Electronic Banking
Department at (877) 645-1146.
Retains images of deposited checks
Stay in control of your money through account alerts.
- Easy to set up
- Notify yourself when you’ve reached a certain account balance
- Set up Bill Pay reminders
By calling our toll-free automated Telephone Banking information lines from any touch-tone phone, you can:
- Receive fast answers about the status of your PFB deposit or loan accounts
- Get information on deposits, withdrawal and account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible PFB accounts
There is no waiting for a service representative. Just key in your Personal Identification Number (PIN) to have immediate access to a variety of PFB account related information and authorized services, right over the phone.
For questions about your account number or PIN, please call PFB’s Electronic Banking Department at 877-645-1146.
SMS Text Banking
Text banking gives you access to your accounts via text (SMS) messages on your phone. It's a fast, easy way to look up account balances or recent account history by sending a text command to a shortcode.
With Text Banking you can send a simple text message to:
Text Banking will work on any text message (SMS) capable phone from one of our supported carriers.
Quickly request and receive account information.
Remember, message and data rates may apply.
Plus you get:
- Zero liability protection
- Lowest purchase price guarantee
- Card and document registration services
- Identity theft defense
- Learn more about our DEBIT CARD BENEFITS