Discover Debit Program
Your Planters Bank Discover® Debit Card is designed to complement your life with benefits that give you the convenience, ownership, and security you want. With acceptance at more than 10 million U.S. merchant locations, it’s the only card you’ll need.
We have your all-access pass to self-serve transactions including online and in-store purchases, ATM cash withdrawals and more.
Plus you get:
- Zero liability protection
- Lowest purchase price guarantee
- Card and document registration services
- Identity theft defense
- Your new Discover debit card features chip technology which provides enhanced fraud protection. The chip improves your security every time you make purchases at a chip-enabled terminal
- SecurLock™ Equip offers you the ability to control how, where, or when your debit card is used via your mobile device. Download it today, search for SecurLOCK Equip in your app store. To learn more contact your local branch for details.
Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee
Get the best price on gifts without ever leaving home. How it works…
- Use your Planters Bank Discover Debit Card. Buy what you want, when you want. Just keep your receipts.
- Find a lower price. Keep an eye out for advertisements showing the purchased item at a lower price. Any store — as long as it’s within 60 days of your purchase.
- Call and save. Call the number on the back of your card. We’ll reimburse you for the difference. And remember to pay with your Planters Bank Discover Debit Card for all of your future purchases. With the Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee, you’ll be glad you did.
To learn more contact your local branch for details. *Some restrictions apply. See page bottom for details.
Added confidence to every payment
Your chip Planters Bank Discover debit cards come with added security whether you’re making a payment at a retailer or using a chip-enabled ATM. When a chip card is inserted into a chip card reader, the chip produces a single-use code to validate the transaction, making it harder for criminals to create a counterfeit card.
If a retailer hasn’t switched to a new chip card reader, don’t worry. Your card still has a magnetic stripe for use at traditional readers.
Discover Debit Card and Document Registration Services
Enrollment is required to participate, call 1-877-493-6273 to complete registration 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Register unlimited number of debit and credit cards. If cards are lost or stolen, all of your card issuers are notified within 24 hours of the loss BUT card issuer may require cardholder to verify request before card replacement.
- Register important documents: driver’s licenses, passports, birth certificates, insurance polices and diplomas
- Personal property purchase records: appliances, automobiles, jewelry and other value items
- Address change notification: notify up to five family and friends, contacts or magazine subscriptions with address changes.
- Travel assurance services: if you are at least 100 miles from home and have a debit/credit card on file, we can provide access to cash via a cash wire or an emergency one-way airline ticket home. Charges will go against your debit or credit card on file.
- This benefit applies to you, your spouse and dependents residing in your household
Free SecurLock™ Equip App
Concerned about security? Your Debit Card Now Comes with an On/Off Switch!
If it is lost or stolen, you can immediately deactivate it on the Free SecurLock™ Equip App. You the ability to control how, where, or when your debit card is used via your mobile device. To learn more contact your local branch for details.
Download it today!
*Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee- Most new non-commercial retail products that are purchased in lull with an eligible Discover Debit card are eligible for this benefit. The Lowest Purchase Price Guarantee program applies only to items purchased in the United States. Exclusions include: services; any used, rebuilt, remanulactured, or secondhand items; consumable and perishaible items including, but not limited to, food, fuel, oil, household products and cosmetics; jewelry, traveler's checks, tickets of any kind, negotiaible instruments, and bullion; rare or precious coins or stamps, collectibles, antiques, and art objects; motorized vehicles and their parts including, but not limited to, boats, airplanes, automobiles, trucks, and motorcycles; floor models, demonstrator models, and one-of-a-kind items; live animals and live plants; negotiated sales, one-of-a-kind sales, cash-only sales; close-out/liquidation/going-out-of-business sales, but only as they relate to a business (not a particular item) going out of business; employee discounts; products purchased at Internet auction sites; items advertised or shown as price quotes or bids from an Internet auction site; digital downloads including, but not limited to, music, movies, books, mobile apps, and eCertfficates; and special discounts offered through a specific retailer membership or rewards program. Limit of $250 reimbursement per item. Annual program payment limit of $1,000 per account. Lower price must be found within 60 days of original purchase. Claim must be filed within 90 days of original purchase.