PFB offers a wide array of additional banking products and services designed to give you more convenience in managing your finances.
Whether you are looking to increase your purchasing power or better control expenses, we have the card that is right for you. Enjoy worldwide credit convenience and hometown service with a PFB Credit Card!
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible monthly repayment options
- Cash-Back and Rewards programs available
- Subject to credit approval.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have a valid Social Security Number
Stop Payment can be requested by the writer or drawer of a check, made to the bank the check was written on, to not pay the check as written but to refuse it instead. The payment is remanded and asked to be stopped.
Wire transfers are a fast way to send funds between financial institutions for credit to another account. With a signed request, PFB can assist you in making an outgoing wire transfer from any of our branches, for a nominal fee.
- Incoming & Outgoing domestic wires may be sent from 8:30 a.m. (EST) until 4:30 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday. All wire requests received after 4:30 p.m. (EST) will be processed the following business day.
- Outgoing international wires may be sent from 8:30 a.m. (EST) to 2:30 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday. All requests received after 2:30 p.m. will be processed the following business day.
PFB Discover Debit Program
We have your all-access pass to self-serve transactions including online and in-store purchases, ATM cash withdrawals and more.
Plus you get:
- Zero liability protection
- Lowest purchase price guarantee
- Card and document registration services
- Identity theft defense
Discover is accepted at 9.6 million merchant locations, 98% of locations that currently accept competing card brands.
Along with the chip technology, PFB offers additional protection for your Discover debit card with SecurLock™ Equip. SecurLock™ Equip offers you the ability to control how, where, or when your debit card is used via your mobile device. You can turn your card on or off with the touch of a button. You can also set location-based controls, block international transactions, or set spending limits. You can receive alerts for transactions if you desire. SecurLock™ Equip puts the power in your hands and will help keep your card safe from fraud. SecurLock™ Equip is available only with your new chip Discover debit card.
In order to prevent interruption of any services, notify merchants of your new Discover debit card number if you have set up recurring charges.
Activate your Discover debit card today and download your free SecurLock™ Equip app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Please visit your local branch if you have any questions or need assistance.
PFB MasterCard Debit Program
Your PFB MasterCard debit card is a secure, convenient way to access your funds and pay for your everyday purchases.
Use your debit card anywhere MasterCard is accepted – in stores, online, over the phone. It works exactly like writing a check - funds for your purchase are taken directly out of your checking account. You can also get cash and check balances from any ATM machine.
Lost/Stolen Debit Card:
During regular business hours, contact your local PFB branch to report your card lost/stolen. After regular business hours, Please contact 1-800-500-1044 to report your card lost/stolen.
We’d love you to bank with us. If you’d like to move your banking relationship to PFB, just follow the directions as outlined in the below Switch Kits for Personal or Business Accounts.
Important reminders when switching to PFB
- Send notification to companies who make automatic withdrawals from your account that you have a new bank.
- Send notification to direct deposit companies that you have a new bank account.
- Enclose a voided check from your new account when setting up direct deposit for verification purposes.
- Keep your new PFB routing and account number handy for direct deposit and automatic withdrawal requests.
- Allow up to 30 days for checks to clear from your old account and your direct deposit to be changed to your new account.
- Make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover any pending automatic payments.
- Destroy any unused checks, deposit slips, ATM or check cards.
- Notify your current bank that you are closing your account.
Other Services Offered
Common Fees -View PFB fee schedule for personal deposit accounts and services.
Check Orders – Time to reorder checks? You may submit a reorder request with the Customer Message Center within your Online Banking or you may contact your local branch.
U.S. Savings Bonds – Redeem your Savings Bonds. Want to purchase bonds or check the value of old U.S. Savings Bonds? Use the Savings Bond Calculator.
Safe Deposit Boxes – Keep your valuables safe! Offered in various sizes at our branch locations.