We’re making improvements to PFB's online banking — helping you stay connected to your money, with added convenience and confidence.
An optimized experience
Whether you access online banking from a desktop, tablet or smartphone — the experience will adapt to your device —and include touch-enabled capabilities.
Improved navigation and functionality
Our new, more intuitive navigation and design will provide simpler access to key features, making it faster to find the information and tools you need.
Exciting new features:
• Responsive design for users on the go
• Simplified navigation menu
• Supportive of touch-screen technology devices
• Enhanced account information display
• Redesigned screens for account information, internal transfers, loan payments, user information, and messaging.
Important things to note:
• Ensure your contact information and email address are up-to-date
• Your Access ID and password will not change
• All transaction history will remain
• All scheduled transfers will remain
Rest assured, you’ll find the same advanced security you know and trust.
OPERATING SYSTEM (OS) AND BROWSER COMPATIBILITY :
OS and browsers not supported by PFB may be used; however, they may prevent users from accessing an application or cause some features to function improperly.
For maximum security and optimal usability, PFB recommends using the latest supported versions of OS and browsers.
Microsoft plans to discontinue support of Windows 7 in 2020; for details visit https://support.microsoft.com/.