Our ATMs will be temporarily out of service due to system upgrades. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. You may access your accounts 24/7 via online banking or our mobile app.
Unavailable Monday, Nov. 4th
Fitzgerald ATM Location: 212 E Central Ave Fitzgerald GA 31750
Please note Ocilla ATM located at 120 E 4th St, Ocilla, GA 31774 will be available to use as normal during this upgrade.
Unavailable Tuesday, Nov. 5th
Hawkinsville ATM Location: 129 Broad St, Hawkinsville, GA 31036
Unavailable Wednesday, Nov. 6th
Perry ATM Location: 1400 Sam Nunn Blvd, Perry, GA 31069
Unavailable Tuesday, Nov. 5th through Tuesday, Nov. 12th
Cordele ATM Location: 1620 E 16th Ave Cordele, GA 31015
Please note Cordele ATM located at 202 East 13th Ave. Cordele, GA 31015 will be available to use as normal during this upgrade.
Sum Saves U Money!
Access your money at any SUM® ATM without a surcharge.
PFB is a member of the SUM ATM Network service: This means that because you are a PFB customer, you may avoid foreign ATM service charges when you are out of town. When traveling, just use a member on the list for a service charge FREE ATM. You may also enter “SUM ATM locator” at your favorite mobile app store and download the app for FREE. Available for iPhone® and Android™.
ATM Safety 101
- Observe your surroundings before using an ATM. If the machine is obstructed from view or poorly lit, visit another ATM.
- Shield the screen and keyboard so anyone waiting to use the ATM cannot see you enter your PIN or transaction amount.
- Put your cash, card, and receipt away immediately. Count your money later, and always keep your receipt.
- If you see anyone or anything suspicious, cancel your transaction and leave immediately. If anyone follows you after making a transaction, go to a crowded, well-lit area and call the police.
- When using a drive-up ATM, make sure all passenger car doors are locked and windows are up.
- Do not leave your car unlocked or engine running when you get out to use an ATM.
- Check with your local PFB branch to determine what the daily withdrawal limit is for your account.
Protecting your card
- Keep your PFB debit card in a safe place to avoid damage or theft.
- Memorize your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Never write the PIN down on anything in your wallet or on the card.
- When selecting a PIN, avoid numbers and letters that relate to your personal information. For example, don't use your initials, birthday, telephone or Social Security number. If you have such a number, contact your bank and get a new PIN issued.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to your local PFB branch.
- To help guard against fraud, keep your ATM receipts until you check them against your monthly statement.